Red Light Facial and Red Light Full Body Therapy is Available at Tan Time Littleton
NASA Discovered the Healing Properties of Red Light Therapy
What Can Red Light Therapy Achieve?
- Helps turn back the hands of time for your skin
- Smooths and reduces winkles and fine lines
- Helps heal your body, repairing damage done by tattoos, arthritis, sprains, broken bones or nerve damage
- Creates more collagen in your skin naturally
- Dramatically reduces acne, psoriasis and other skin conditions
- Reduces pore size
- Increases circulation and moisturizes your skin
- UV Free and absolutely no side effects
- Reduces the appearance of scars, stretch marks, or cellulite
What is Red Light Therapy?
Red light therapy is an every-day term for the science of photobiomodulation.
It has been proven effective for a wide range of healing and rejuvenating uses including anti-aging, hair loss prevention & regrowth, skin conditions, wound care, pain relief, and much more. It is a 100% natural therapy with zero side effects. And yes, it works.
What red light therapy is depends on who you ask. There are two very different ways to look at it: first, from the viewpoint of Western traditional medicine; and second, from the viewpoint of Eastern, energy medicine.
Red Light Therapy & Western Medicine – Photobiomodulation
Western traditional medicine likes to deal with what we can measure in a lab and prove to the FDA. Once NASA came down with undeniable wound healing results from red light therapy, conventional medicine started paying attention. Over 10 years later, red light therapy has now been thoroughly researched and FDA approved for anti-aging and pain relief, with wound care applications soon to follow.
Western doctors and researchers often call red light therapy by other names such as:
- LLLT (low level laser or low level light therapy)
- LILT (low intensity light therapy)
- biostimulation (BIOS)
- photonic stimulation
- and others
- All of those are red or near infrared light therapy just the same, and all the information on this website applies to them.
Red Light Therapy & Eastern Medicine
Red light therapy is also used in Eastern medicine practices which focus on the energy systems of the body, specifically meridian points and chakra zones. For example, “Colorpuncture” uses a narrow beam of red light to stimulate acupuncture points instead of needles. A brand name “Photonic Light Therapy” does the same thing for animals. Red light therapy could also be called red color therapy and used to fuel overall vitality.
While western science and eastern medicine may not often agree, the facts remain: light is energy, and our body is energy. Red and infrared light energy penetrate deep into the body, and has profound effects in the hands of both western and eastern healing professionals alike. The good news is, it will likely have the same rejuvenating, healing and balancing effects.
Risks of Red Light Therapy
In study after study all over the world, there are no reported adverse side effects from red light therapy.
The Benefits of Red Light Therapy Overall
- 100% natural
- drug free
- chemical free
- non-invasive (no needles or knives)
- non-ablative (does not damage the skin)
- painless (does not itch, burn or sting)
- requires zero downtime
- safe for all skin types
- safe for all ages
- no adverse short or long term side effects
- FDA approved
The Benefits for Your Skin
Red light therapy creates a healthy glow about your face smooths overall skin tone, builds collagen, reducing wrinkles, including crow’s feet, under eye wrinkles, forehead wrinkles & laugh lines
speeds the healing of blemishes, like acne and rosacea repairs sun damage reduces redness, flushing, and broken capillaries, fades scars and stretch marks, brings more moisture to your skin
prevents hair loss & stimulates regrowth, treats a growing list of skin conditions
Use these benefits for your:
- Burns (minor)
- Collagen Production
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Dry Skin
- First Aid
- Hair Loss
- Red Marks from Acne
- Stretch Marks
- Sun Damage
- Wound Care
- Uneven Skintone
The Benefits for Wounds, Injuries & Pain
- speeds the healing of wounds and injuries to the body
- speeds wound healing in even non-healing wounds
- improves or restores range of motion
- reduces inflammation and pain
Use these red & near infrared light therapy benefits for your:
- Back Pain
- Bone Breaks
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Foot Pain (Plantar fasciitis)
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Non Healing Wounds
- Post Surgical Procedures
- Shoulder Pain
- Surgical Wounds
- Helps Tattoos Heal
- Torn Ligaments